|Alt. spellings and titles||the guy with no ears|
|Eye color||Brown, occassionally blue|
|Affiliation||Troll Slaiyers (formerly)|
|Allies||Silver, Fudd, Blaze, The Neutrals|
|Enemies||Hindo, The Trolls|
|Weapons/powers||Hand-to-hand combat, Dragonborn powers|
|First appearance||Chapter 2, Page 8|
|Last appearance||Chapter 25, Page 17|
|In real life|
|First appearance||Tails Gets Trolled|
Chapter 2, Page 8 (2011)
|Franchise||Tails Gets Trolled|
|“||have you've not notice it yet? i don't have fucking ears||”|
|Rob, Chapter 15: The Guardians part 1, Page 3|
Rob is a character original to Tails Gets Trolled. He is first seen in Chapter 2: trolls attack as a member of the Troll Slaiyers, known as "the guy with no ears". After splitting from the Slaiyers he later finds himself aquainted with The Neutrals and assists them with rescuing Fudd and storming Troll King's castle.
Rob is a blonde man with no ears and seemingly no neck; as such, his head is shaped like a thumb. His face features a prominent cleft chin and blonde eyebrows with brown eyes, though they occasionally turn blue in some panels. In his initial outfit, he wears a blue t-shirt with a "V" shape on the upper part of the shirt, with blue pants and shoes. His "super hero look" consists of a dark blue/purplish shirt with red trim on the sleeves, a black diamond on the front, and a red R in the middle of the diamond. It additionally features a yellow cape tied around where his neck would be (similar to Mario's cape power-up from Super Mario World), black pants with a brown belt and silver buckle, and brown shoes.
Rob is introduced as being one of the best troll fighters found by Mario. He is unique in the sense that he does not have ears, which prevents trolls from trolling him because he cannot hear them. Rob's inability to hear becomes a minor inconvenience for the group.
Following the failure of Shadow's Awesome Fucking Plan, Rob, Silver, and Fudd break away from the Troll Slaiyers to fight the trolls using their own methods. The group tracks the trolls for a while and ends up locating Troll City. Rob and friends disguise themselves with Troll Face masks in order to enter the city. After a Troll-Off with Underbite Troll, the group locates the Troll Castle and meets up with Silver's friend, Blaze. Silver infiltrates the castle while Rob, Fudd, and Blaze wait outside.
Shortly afterward, Silver escapes from the castle, but is pursued by a large pack of trolls. He urges everyone to escape, but Rob stays behind. It is then revealed that Rob is Dragonborn and possesses various powers that he uses to hold off the forces. When the Troll King reveals himself, Rob's group makes their escape using a smoke bomb fired from Fudd's shotgun, which he calls his "2nd cock". The group makes their way back into the Troll City, looking for a place to lie low. The Underbite Troll allows their group to stay in his home.
It is not long until the group is attacked by trolls in Underbite's house. The group escapes, but are pursued by Hindo, using the city's electrical lines to ambush the party. Fudd is kidnapped, with Rob swearing to rescue him.
Eventually, Silver's group joins with The Neutrals to help rescue Fudd from the trolls. Rob changes his attire to prepare for battle, taking up a super hero inspired look. The group prepares a cage to trap a large amount of trolls outside of the castle in order to make exploring the inside easier. Rob uses his power, Aura Whisper, to track where the trolls are, and deduces that Fudd must be locked further within. Rob and Coyote search the castle but are confronted by Demaro. Coyote stays to battle Demaro while Rob continues the search for Fudd, but is confronted by Hindo.
Rob and Hindo battle it out, evenly matching each other in power. Rob's combination of powers involving Aura Whisper, Slow Time, and Whirlwind Sprint allow him to easily match Hindo's speed. During the fight, Rob has bizarre day dreams which involve him becoming a Super Saiyan and his body exploding after being electrocuted. Their battle eventually takes the two up on the roof of the castle. Hindo belches electric spider adds to combat Rob and creates a Static Field to slow him down. With one decisive thunderbolt, Hindo manages to launch Rob off the castle and into a lake, knocking him unconscious.
As Hindo moves to deal the finishing blow, Rob reminds himself of the promises he made to his friends and gathers the willpower to awaken. Through the use of his Frost Form and Fire Breath techniques, Rob launches himself out of the lake and punches Hindo with enough force to send him through a pillar.
In the background throughout the fight between Demaro and Coyote, Rob is seen battling Hindo in the sky on a dragon. The dragon's name is eventually revealed to be Helgrim as the story returns to focus on their battle, which has taken a turn from the worse as Helgrim is struck by the black lightning from Hindo's new form. Rob falls off Helgrim and is badly injured as Hindo tries to strike Him and Blaze as they're shielded by Coyote's strings.
Rob is shown to be a very righteous and dedicated man who cares deeply for his allies, such as when willingly stays behind to hold off the trolls chasing Silver in Chapter 6. He is also fiercely determined to rescue Fudd, a man who he had barely known, from the trolls simply because he made a promise to himself that he would get him back. This promise would even give him the willpower to rise from the brinks of defeat during his battle with Hindo.
Rob also appears to be quite intelligent despite having no ears to hear anyone with. In his battle with Hindo, he is quickly able to adapt to Hindo's new moves and think of new ways to use his own powers to counter.
As mentioned before, Rob is ear-less, giving him the unique ability to not hear trolls. This has worked out both for and against him - for one, Rob is unable to be verbally trolled because he cannot hear them, but he also can't hear any warnings his allies may shout at him.
Rob's Dragonborn status also gives him a wealth of abilities. From the ones seen so far:
- Unrelenting Force: Rob yells to create a shockwave capable of launching foes. First used during Chapter 6, page 13.
- Fire Breath: Rob breaths fire to scorch wide areas of land. First used during Chapter 6, page 13. Overuse of this power hurts Rob, as seen during his battle with Hindo on the roof of Troll Castle.
- Frost Breath: Rob breaths ice to freeze his opponents in place. First seen in Chapter 6, page 14.
- Ice Form/Frost Form: Similar abilities to Frost Breath, Rob shouts to freeze objects and/or people in place. (Ice Form being used against Hindo, Chapter 14, page 20, while Frost Form being used to freeze the lake Rob was sent flying into to defend himself, Chapter 17, page 1). May or may not be the same power as Frost Breath.
- Aura Whisper: Rob whispers into the air, allowing him to sense the auras of those around him. Used to locate Fudd on Chapter 13, page 15, and as a means of tracking Hindo during their battle.
- Slow Time: Rob slows down time, allowing him to focus his attacks, evade, or concentrate and think of another plan of attack. First used on Chapter 14, page 2.
- Whirlwind Sprint: Rob gains incredible amounts of speed. Also used for the first time on Chapter 14, page 2.
- Whirlwind Spin: Presumably different from Whirlwind Sprint, Rob spins in place. Can be used in conjunction with Unrelenting Force to create a stream of energy, or as a defensive maneuver to reduce the impact of attacks (unsuccessfully attempted by Rob when trying to deflect Hindo's lightning bolt). First used on Chapter 16, page 19.
- Super Saiyan (possibly non-canon): Rob becomes a Super Saiyan (form 1). Used during a day dream during his battle with Hindo, during the first moments of Chapter 14.
|The Troll Slaiyers|
|Original||Bugs • Hulk • Luigi • Mario • Rob • Shadow • Silver • Teemo|
|Reformed||Major||Bowser • Hulk • Shadow • Teemo • Vector|
|Minor||Booty Hunter • Chucky Kong • Foot Ball Player • Guy • Pikachu • Tiny Kong|